Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Little Problem With Some Pictures

Due to the increasing popularity of my blog, and the fact that many of the Photobucket-hosted pictures are viewed so many times each day, the monthly bandwidth limit of my Photobucket account has, for the first time ever, been exceeded. Hence there's just a little Photobucket message instead of pictures.

I'll be working on taking care of the problem...

I agree it's a bit aesthetically displeasing.

But the content is as good as ever, and that's the important thing!

Reminds me... Obama's false-positive optics bandwidth limit has also obviously been exceeded. His false-positive optics ought to be replaced with little messages, too, saying so. Too bad his content and substance suck, which explains why his approval level is now down to 46%. And why he won't be President a second time.