Tuesday, August 01, 2006

30,000 Visits Since September 2005

Above: graphic as of last night, July 31st, illustrating the rise in visitor activity for The Canadian Sentinel since September 2005.


The Canadian Sentinel will have passed the 30,000th visit mark today. This since Sept. 15th, when Sitemeter was installed. The Sentinel was launced on the morning of September 11th, 2005, partly to mark the infamous anniversary of that dark day in history.
Total "hits", ie., page visits, are higher, by about 1.5 times the number of visits.
Total blog posts now nearly number 500.

I have covered politics, have done my part to help destroy the former, hated "Liberal" regime in Canada, have done my part to help expose the true face of the left and have done my part to expose the true nature of the international threat environment facing us today.
And I've had fun doing so.
I'm pleased to have had so many visitors and so much support and encouragement. I sincerly thank my loyal readers and fellow bloggers for their continued support for my efforts and for their online friendship.
And I plan to continue to "stand on guard for thee", as the Canadian national anthem states we shall.
Let's roll!