Saturday, August 22, 2009

Here We Go Again, Blaming Everything On Race

New York Governor David Paterson is blaming his troubles on a "racist media".

And he's saying that Obama's next in line for the same. Is this guy delusional or what? I don't know anything about Mr. Paterson and his relationship with the Big Media, but we know from observation that the Big Media is Obama's personal lapdog and mouthpiece, so how could they be against him for anything?

Paterson said the campaign against him is being "orchestrated" by reporters who would rather make the news than report it.

But critics said the governor should blame his own blunders.

"He's given the media more than enough to feed on with the incompetence shown in his administration," said state Sen. Kevin Parker (D-Brooklyn), an African-American.

"To quote Michael Jackson, he should start with the man in the mirror," Parker said.

Even state Sen. Bill Perkins (D-Harlem), a black supporter of the governor, urged him to be more like Obama by staying "focused on the message."

Paterson has been the target of Democrats who fear his low approval ratings - 18% at their lowest and about 30% now - will endanger the party next year if he decides to run for his first full term as governor.

Looks like he should be blaming fellow Democrats instead. Hey, we know that the Democratic Party, at the national level, as far as I know anyway, is the party that imposed the KKK onto America, so...

Is it me, or does there seem to be more and more folks blaming their own inconvenient stuff on racism? Paterson, Obama, Professor Gates, even Colin Powell (he believes being asked for ID at the airport is racist, vainly, narcississtically believing that everyone, without exception, necessarily would recognize him immediately as the President's National Security Adviser!)... what's up with that? Gimme a break, Colin- I remember meeting the extremely-well-covered-in-national-media Stockwell Day (Canadian Alliance Leader and Opposition Leader) when he happened, perchance, to come into my workplace, and not everyone I worked with had any idea who he was, to my surprise. Even though he had his people with him, they didn't have any idea who he was, nor why I was acting damned nearly like some silly teenager meeting rockstar Gene Simmons... Why the hell, then, would everyone know who Colin Powell was just by looking at him? Yeah, right, sure- only a racist would ask him for ID! Obama might be a different story, though, as there's apparently not a soul on earth who doesn't know who he is. After all, the Big Left-wing Propaganda Machine sees to it that his face and name are everywhere! Compared to Obama, Powell's nobody.

What can I do, being a lowly, unspecial pale-face myself- what will I blame my own stuff on, whether it's my own fault or not?

It's not fair that I don't (not often, anyway) conveniently get to blame stuff on racism, too, is it? Maybe I'll blame my next parking ticket on Christianophobia, conservatophobia, baldy-ophobia, four-eyes-ophobia, deaf-guy-ophobia, big-hairy-guy-ophobia, deep-voice-ophobia, glasses-wearer-ophobia, Chevrolet-driver-ophobia. And maybe I'll blame the little dent some asshole (apparently with his/her foot) put on my car in some parking lot somewhere on Nazis, mobsters, teabaggers, birthers, right-wing extremists, the Republican Party, the Conservative Party, etc... Why can't I blame others, even non-existent others, for stuff that happens to me, whether it be my own fault or not? And why should I have to prove the blamees' blameworthiness, either?