Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Your Brain On Computers

Uh-oh... sobering information...

Am I the only one who finds the computer addictive?

Boyoboy, the willpower it takes to force oneself to spend LESS time in front of the computer... is huge...

I find it far easier to say no to an alcoholic drink or a cookie than to push myself away from the computer...

I'm sure I'm not alone.  More and more folks get into this world every day...

That said, greater effort must go into a little thing called... BALANCE.  Gotta watch the balance thing in one's life (ok, time to go look into the mirror)...

4 comments:

glasnost said...

BALANCE. Gotta watch the balance thing in one's life ...

I thought that to run a blog you needed to be unbalanced ;)

Canadian Sentinel said...

Well, you don't have to be unbalanced to run a blog, but it helps...

Watcher said...

The net is a lot more entertaining and informative that TV. I love my laptop and this is from someone who is a programmer/analyst who works on one all day.

Canadian Sentinel said...

Guess it's no worse than sitting in front of the telly or sitting behind a desk babbling on the phone all day...

At least it keeps the brain the most active...