Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Good Afternoon All

Well, I finally made it onto this blog. I have been reading and gathering info on everything here. Its been quite entertaining I must say. Oh, and I read I am a gray coat..lol. Well, I guess I could be worse eh?

Yes, from the good ole USA and Ill tell ya, its not like it use to be. Since we got Dumbo in office life has been hell. Im not sure what was going through folks mind back in 2008, but I can say is wrong choice people!

I would like to address the ghost image that was the big hub. What I can say is this, I believe that night vision can also produce images such as this, is it possible the cameras were giving mixed pictures? I mean,hey, anything can be done with cameras now a days eh? Also, and from what I know, the horsemen will not appear until the rapture comes. So, what can we make from this? Much..but stay tuned for more info on all that.

Well, signing off for now, but wanted to say Hey to all my new friends!

10 comments:

Canadian Sentinel said...

Welcome, Gabriella Grizzly!

Everyone, let's have a big welcome!

Balbulican said...

Welcome, Gabriella. It's a little snowy in these parts, but the people are warm.

Ms.FreeJustice said...

Thank you Balbulican! Thanks for the welcome.

∞ ≠ ø said...

Ahhhhh..... the rapture!


Enchanté Madame Grizzlé. ☺

Canuckguy said...

GG:
Beware of Balbulican

Ms.FreeJustice said...

Thanks umm..mmm well the one that speaks French and Canuckguy, thanks for the welcome. Canuckguy, you making Balbulican seem like a mystery...shame on you.,lol. Im sure I will get great imput from everyone... :)
Oh,and Canuckguy you abbreviated my name to sound pretty hot! Thanks! lol

Jen said...

Gabriella welcome to canadians 'point of view'.

Why 'Grizzle' -surely you are not that viscous. grrrrr. lol

Miss Kitty USA said...

Hey Gabriella, I know a secret..I know who you are!! LOL

glacierman said...

Good Day to you GG,
Welcome to the Canadian edition of Glenn Beck. ;^)

I mean no harm by the grey coat comment, it is a pleasure to have you aboard and look forward to reading and contributing!

Ms.FreeJustice said...

Andrea,,,shhhh LOL. Jen, I dont think Im all that vicious..lol. I think CS is just bias. Glacierman, I didnt take to badly..lol. Just was wondering how did he know what was in my wardrobe..lol. I know there are much better writers than I, but I hope you all enjoy the style of it.Ill try to keep you entertained and informed in my way of course.