Saturday, August 18, 2007

So What?

Big whoop. I guess liberals think it's the greatest news since Bill Clinton's impeachment failed or since Hugo Chavez the other day indicated he's going to unilaterally change the Venezuelan Constitution to make himself President for Life to keep those nasty, evil capitalists from coming back.

The MSM thinks it's even bigger news than delightfully discovering that Britney had no carpet on her cute little floor (ok, I admit I never complained about the cellphone pictures I saw online that provided the proof, but, hey, I'm a guy and I, being a guy with the naughty mind and all, do enjoy seeing girls getting caught in "oops, I'm wearing no panties" moments) and then witnessing her getting all "progressive" and getting rid of the curtains as well, later going moonbatshit and clobbering K Fed's car with an umbrella... Yep; that was big news... the MSM clearly felt it important to tell us all about that, too.

Anyway, while we're talking about folks getting "married", I'd like to announce that tomorrow my cat and dog will legally "marry" each other... (there's no law against interspecies matrimony, either!). Oh, and the funny thing about that is that my cat and dog are both boys...

Oh, just a few random bloggy thoughts in response to something I saw on the news... nothing important. Carry on.