Monday, February 18, 2008

Ezra Levant's HR Inquisitor Resigns, Disgraced

Couldn't handle truth that she was a censor taking away peoples' rights

Story here.

Another dragon slain by Freedom Warrior Ezra. First Islamist Syed Soharwardy withdraws his complaint. Now the inquisitor resigns.

(From Levant's case, that is; thanks for being so nitpicky, "Balbulican", you old pissdrop party pooper... gotta take another stab at me with your pointy stick, eh? Oh, and I'd note I didn't say the inquisitor resigned/quit the entire job, to continue the whole nitpicky thing... and, by the way, man, for someone who claims that I'm irrelevant/not to be taken seriously, you sure are obssessive about visiting my site many times each day... but enough about that perhaps-quasi-professional Far Left propaganda agent who's desperate to discredit the "rightwingnut" he cannot best very often; back to material stuff now)

The Islamofascists and Liberal Fascists can't handle having people refusing to submit to their fascism.

Recall that Ezra isn't finished with Imam Soharwardy, that he's going to sue him for costs incurred as a result of the nuisance complaint.

Ezra isn't pulling any punches with the inquisitor, either, nor need he:


I'm not sympathetic. I believe that any government bureaucrat who makes a living interrogating citizens about their political beliefs ought to be held in public contempt. McGovern truly doesn't get it -- she thinks what she does for a living is perfectly bland, just like her.

As I wrote in the Globe last month, at my interrogation, McGovern wanted to make small talk and shake my hand. I upset her by not being complicit in my own prosecution.

I wouldn't either. How dare anyone who dares to take away my rights presume to smile, shake hands and make casual, nonchalant, as-if-everything's-fine-and-dandy idle smalltalk? We aren't James Bond, nor are the Liberal Fascists Bond villains offering us a shaken martini. How dare they? The nerve! They deserve to be farted upon!

Reminds me also of how Dr. William Sampson spat into his Saudi Islamist torturer's face when finally leaving prison. And how he boldly insulted Mohammed and Islam in front of the Saudi kangaroo court.

No Mr. Nice Guy for fascists of any kind!


In the future, I suggest that, if asked at cocktail parties, McGovern tell people she has a less disreputable job -- say, tax collector, or parking ticket issuer.

I'd suggest also, perhaps, the person at the airport responsible for strip searches and body cavity (Hey, what's up with the rubber glo... oh, nooooo- not that!) searches. Now, that job's also far less intrusive and violative than "human rights" inquisitor!


This is what denormalization means. Human rights commissions are bullies, even if their officer of the day is a spacey, middle-aged drone. Surely McGovern can find a less destructive career elsewhere in government or -- heaven forbid, in the private sector.

Oh, and Ezra also provides a link to some American coverage of the whole affair as an example of what made McGovern quit.

Shame the Liberal Fascists! Shame the Islamic Fascists!

It's pushback time, baby!