Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Iggy & Mr. Burns: Now and Later?

Now that Liberal leadership "frontrunner" Michael Ignatieff's campaign has been effectively dumped into the toilet following his sudden, unexpected, shocking accusation against Israel of "war crimes", I believe it's high time to lampoon the egghead-turned Liberal-political-poophead...




















More Michael Ignatieff pictures:

Hey, lookie... I got opposable thumbs!


"...and then the Italian with the envelope full of taxpayer money said to me..."


"If you worthless little Liebrano nobodies don't make me your leader, I'll... I'll..."

As a Conservative, I say, go ahead and make him your leader. We're not afraid of him. We fear none of the candidates, in fact. Bring any one of the whole load of them on! We'll make political mincemeat of whoever you push onto the stage of the nation!