Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Bedard's Daughter On Hunger Strike

I've been watching this story from the beginning. (h/t: National Newswatch)

And the latest twist only deepens my suspicion that Myriam Bedard is innocent and telling the truth and that there's some Liberal/left/MSM/bureaucratic conspiracy against her as revenge for her damaging ADSCAM testimony against the Liberal Party of Canada.

It is my belief that those who are saying and doing these negative, hurtful, hitherto-unjustified things to Ms. Bedard and her boyfriend are trying to massively, brutally discredit them in the eyes of the public in an attempt to also, by extension, discredit the testimony she gave in the Gomery Inquiry.

I've been following the evidence (and the glaring lack of it) in the whole matter and find no reason to believe the accusations against Ms. Bedard. I have no reason to believe she "abducted" her daughter at all, especially since her daughter now is upset at the treatment her mother is suffering and doesn't seem happy with being with her father at all.

Given the lack of proof against Ms. Bedard, I'm appalled that the MSM is going out of its way to paint her in such a negative light.

Contrast this with the favorable treatment they've been according Maher Arar, the accused jihadist who claimed to have been tortured in Syria. I note that the MSM doesn't always scrupulously use the words "claimed" or "allegedly" with the word "tortured" as they scrupulously did with William Sampson, whom they seemed to not really care about, perhaps because he was a Caucasian non-Muslim wrongly persecusted by Islamofascists?

The MSM is clearly pro-Liberal-Party, therefore it isn't a shock that they'd insidiously attempt to discredit Ms. Bedard, a Party enemy, in favor of the Party, via reporting. The reporting just smacks too much of a gleeful attempt to discredit. I'm convinced of this. It's just like the attempts to discredit the Reform Party, the Canadian Alliance, the Conservatives, Preston Manning, Stockwell Day, Stephen Harper, Rona Ambrose, George W. Bush, Don Rumsfeld, etc., etc.

I place myself on the record as declaring my belief in the innocence of Ms. Myriam Bedard. I declare my suspicion of a concerted Liberal-left attempt to discredit her.

Whatever happened to the presumption that one is to be deemed innocent until proven guilty? The Liberal-left appears to be going out of its way... not to presume Ms. Bedard innocent, but to try to make her appear guilty. Hmm...

By treating Ms. Bedard as they are, the Liberal-left may well be digging themselves deeper into the hole within which they already sit. And the deeper the hole, the harder it will be to climb out, if even that is possible!

I'm watching this.

I'm watching the Liberals/Liebrano$$$. I'm watching the MSM.

I'm watching.