Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Ahmadinejad Tells Amazing Whopper at UN

Story here.


UNITED NATIONS (AP) - Iran's nuclear activities are "transparent, peaceful and under the watchful eye" of United Nations inspectors, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said Tuesday.


Oh, really? Yep, sure, and I'm having the wildest sex on a daily basis with all the Playboy Bunnies! *Hey, stop that, Tiffany! I'm blogging here, ok? Just give me a minute and I'll get back to you and Jennie...*

Heh... That Mahmoud... did he used to do standup Islamofascist comedy before becoming the figurehead of a big, totalitarian, world-domination-hellbent machine called "Iran"?


PLEASE NOTE: COMMENT MODERATION IS NOW ACTIVATED TO MAINTAIN ORDER FOLLOWING PROBLEMS WITH NOW-BANNED, AGGRESSIVE LEFTIST TROLLS WHO PLAN TO RETURN UNDER NEW IP ADDRESSES AND WITH ALTERNATE PHONY IDENTITIES. I THANK MY LOYAL READERS/COMMENTORS FOR THEIR PATIENCE.

I'LL BE CHECKING THE COMMENTS AS FREQUENTLY AS POSSIBLE TO RELEASE THEM FROM THE "WAITING ROOM". PLEASE CONTINUE COMMENTING AS BEFORE.

THANK YOU

CS