Saturday, October 18, 2008

Obamite Assaults Female McCain Supporter; MSM Ignores Violence Again

Story here.

ht: Drudge Report

As the media fumes over nonexistent hate at Palin speeches, it ignores leftists who go berserk on city streets.
(...)

While the Democrat-leaning media continues to scare undecided voters with bedtime stories about some mythical angry McCain supporter whom nobody has seen, here is a real district attorney’s complaint documenting an unprovoked assault by an enraged Democrat against a McCain volunteer in midtown Manhattan: “Defendant grabbed the sign [informant] was holding, broke the wood stick that was attached to it, and then struck informant in informant’s face thereby causing informant to sustain redness, swelling, and bruising to informant’s face and further causing informant to sustain substantial pain.”

(...)

he took the stick from the sign and started beating me on the head with it. He broke the skin on my head, he scratched my wrist, and almost broke my glasses, and then he left.

I followed him down the stairs to the subway until I could get the police and I said, “You’re not going to get away with it.” And as soon as he saw the police he immediately went calm. He still had the stick in his hand, and you could see the injury on my face, and he admitted it. He was arrested. He actually said, “I don’t know why I did this. It’s just those signs, and this election, it has me so upset.”


See? Leftism is a mental disorder. The Obamite clearly is afflicted therewith. He admits he didn't know what he was doing. People like him need to either help themselves or get professional help!

Anyone heard or read about this before? Not me. It's a blogosphere report.

If a Republican had done that to a Democrat, do you think it'd be ignored? Me neither.