Sunday, January 08, 2006

Five Weird Things About Me

In a fun little bloggers' game, I've been tagged by Aizlynne of Exposed Agenda and Rebekah of Eye of the Storm to post five weird things about myself. After a while of thinking, I've come up with the following:
  • I've always been a serious intellectual, but I also enjoy brainless slapstick, spoofy and satirical comedy which makes me laugh uncontrollably.
  • There's a big spider under my bed, yet I'm too lazy to bother to find it and squish it as long as it leaves me alone.
  • I grew up to be a pampered city dweller in Eastern Canada but now I really want to be a "redneck" living in Western Canada. I'm convinced it'll be way more fun.
  • I'm a fiscal conservative, but I owe far too much money, half of which is in the form of student loans. Maybe that's not so weird, as I'm certain there're many other conservatives with student loans. But in principle, it feels weird to me.
  • I'm the only conservative, politically-speaking, in my family and in my workplace.