Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Right Losing 'Digital War' To Hard Left: Breitbart

Story here.

A digital war has broken out, and the conservative movement is losing. Read the comment sections of right-leaning blogs, news sites and social forums, and the evidence is there in ugly abundance. Internet hooligans are spewing their talking points to thwart the dissent of the newly-out-of-power.

(...)

Uninvited Democratic activists are on a mission to demoralize the enemy - us. They want to ensure that President Obama is not subject to the same coordinated, facts-be-damned, multimedia takedown they employed over eight long years to destroy the presidency - and the humanity - of George W. Bush.

Ah, yes... the Hard-Leftwing brownshirt propagandists. I'm very familiar with these folks, having clashed with some of the best in the business. You know who you are, Bub.

Fortunately I dealt with them appropriately, frustrated them and finally got rid of them, driving them away by their own choice. I was wasting time trying to talk sense with these masterful Hard-Leftists-in-denial actors with their sinister agenda. They succeeded in throwing me off for far too long, manipulating me via speaking to my normal, JudeoChristian, humane instincts, confusing me with their lies masquerading as sincerity. They deserved the frustration I eventually gave them that drove them away. Gotta give 'em attitude they can't stand, a taste of their very own medicine. But know what? I see them returning to read, every day, as I see their visitation stats in Sitemeter.

Come to think of it, this, among other stuff, makes me qualified to work in a "war room", should I be called to come to the aid of the Conservative party (hint, hint... I'm ready, willing and able to combat that nasty man with the stuffed purple dinosaur and other nasties like him... ok?). Hell, should I be summoned to help my allies south of the border, well, like Breitbart said, they need to get tough with the nasties...

"This is nothing more than the Internet version of Soviet disinformation," Human Events editor Jed Babbin told me. "MoveOn.org and the little boys from 'Lord of the Flies' who run Media Matters want to make it appear that there's huge dissension within conservative ranks on issues on which we're most united."


Ah, yes... false conservatives. Leftists infiltrating the comments posing as dissenting "conservatives". Seen 'em about a million times.

Mr. Breitbart is saying that us righties are being too nice, pulling our punches, etc. I agree with him, and have always refused to pull my punches, and have been a heavy-hitter. This is a large part of my reputation, and a large part of the reason for my readership, both on the right and the left. I know the stakes, and I know that we're at war- ideological war, and must engage in what I've dubbed "political combat". This has been my position right from the beginning. And it will continue to be so.

It's not enough to simply stick to the facts, because the Leftist enemy knows how to throw up smoke and mirrors to obscure the facts and confuse the open-minded voters who read our sites and commentary. So we need both facts and combat to prevent this smoke and mirrors attacking from rendering the facts useless.

Mr. Breitbart advises us conservatives to gear up, arm ourselves to the teeth and... fight back. No surprise to those familiar with my communication style, I agree with him.

The American right is in a heap of trouble in a media age that doesn't shun the goons and liars that have poisoned the political process and won the American presidency by breaking the rules of fair play. It is time to fight back, but it won't be easy. The enemy is willing to do and say anything in order to win.


Photobucket
Canada's Worst Left-wing Demagogue, Warren Kinsella. We know he's as nasty as they get. Shit, he literally wrote the book on nastiness! This is what we Canadians face. And he runs the Liberal War Room... Are we going to let him win for Liberal Leader, Czar Mikhail Ignatiov?

Related, and absolutely required reading, from TownHall.com:


Top Seven Techniques Liberals Use In Lying About Conservatives

I'll list them in point form here. You must go to the article to read their meaning. I believe you'll recognize them all from experience. I definitely do!

1) Question The Motivations
2) The Anonymous Smear
3) The Teary Eyed Spokesman
4) Rewriting History
5) Everybody Knows
6) The Ransom Note Method
7) The Straw Man

My fellow conservatives, in Canada and in America and elsewhere, if we don't fight back, and fight with everything we've got and never back down, then we will lose again and again and again...

...Because the enemy cheats, lies... they don't play by the rules, don't care about the laws, about our rights, don't care about anything. They value one and only one thing only: Winning and getting what they want, whatever it takes.

Well, I'm not giving in; I'm not submitting! Ever!


King Leonidas