Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Potential Obama Pick Withdraws From Contention, Blames Jews

Story here.

Charles Freeman Jr., President Barack Obama's choice for a major intelligence post, has withdrawn his name and blamed pro-Israel lobbying groups for his decision, saying they had distorted his record and campaigned against him.

Here we go again with the denial, delusion and the blaming of the Joooos. Classic Hard-Leftwing response to the inconvenient truth being exposed.

Funny, I didn't realise that I was a "pro-Israel lobbying group" while I did my own post pointing to this guy and his inappropriateness for such a serious post. I guess all those other bloggers out there who also pointed their fingers at this guy are "pro-Israel lobbying groups", too. Well, if such is the case, so be it, and so be it with pride! Long live Israel, strong and free, and down with her hateful, Judeophobic enemies!