Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Share Intel, Act Fast To Beat Jihad

When the state apparatus fails to do its job...

Interview
here.

Excerpts:

(...)After working many years for our government and seeing the amount of intelligence obtained, stored in safes, never shared, and not released with local law enforcement agencies because they did not have a ‘clearance’, I can no longer condone this. If the intelligence is not shared with local law enforcement, we are not protecting our children.

(...)

There is a time and place for patience, but when the obvious is in front of us, I have a difficult time waiting to inform the American public. In prior interviews I have never claimed to be a CT expert, but one need only understand the basics of the Islamic Jihadist ideology to know our country is in ”hot water”. I do not believe America has ‘years’ before we lose the country we know and love. Possibly I am selfish, but our son’s and daughter’s need us now.