Monday, March 30, 2009

Brave Actress Comes Out & Disagrees With Obama

Angie Harmon disses Obama.

Another celebrity comes out of the closet to say they don't like what Obama's doing.

And, no surprise at all, cue the violins, yep, the "Progressive" Liberal Left called her a "racist" for disagreeing with Obama's actions.

Funny- the Left disagreed with Bush, so I guess that makes the Left racist!

"Here's my problem with this, I'm just going to come out and say it. If I have anything to say against Obama it's not because I'm a racist, it's because I don't like what he's doing as President and anybody should be able to feel that way, but what I find now is that if you say anything against him you're called a racist," Harmon told Tarts at Thursday’s Los Angeles launch of the new eyelash-growing formula, Latisse. "But it has nothing to do with it, I don’t care what color he is. I’m just not crazy about what he's doing and I heard all about this, and he’s gonna do that and change and change, so okay … I'm still dressing for a recession over here buddy and we've got unemployment at an all-time high and that was his number one thing and that's the thing I really don't appreciate. If I'm going to disagree with my President, that doesn't make me a racist. If I was to disagree with W, that doesn't make me racist. It has nothing to do with it, it is ridiculous."

Exactly. It's horseshit, what the Obamites say, that anyone who doesn't worship the fecking ground Obama walks upon, then they're "racist". Horseshit, totally. Millions can't stand Obama's behavior and policies because his behavior and policies are pure horseshit! Nobody cares what color his skin is! Only assholes call people "racist" for saying they don't like what he's doing!

I don't call Leftist trolls "racist" for dissing me in the comments. I call them "stupid" and similar stuff, because they usually are, unless they're professional propagandists... But maybe I'll start calling them "racist" just 'cause they disagree with me... Apparently, as far as Leftists are concerned, the simple act of disagreement is "racist", unless, of course, it's a Leftist disagreeing with a conservative regardless of color... I'll just throw the crap back at those Leftist simian dummies when they throw it at me... tit for tat...

"I do think McCain would have done a better job, only because I think he has more experience. I also think if W or John McCain or Reagan would have gone and done a talk show, the backlash would have been so huge and in his face, and ‘What is our president doing? How unclassy!’ But Obama does it and no one says anything," Harmon said.

She also likes Sarah Palin.

"I admire any kind of woman like her. My whole motto is to know what I stand for and know what I don't stand for and have the courage to live my life accordingly and she does exactly that. The fact that this woman has made the decisions she's made and literally lived her life according to that and takes heat for it is absolutely disgusting to me," she added. "People cannot look at this woman. I really think they're afraid of her and her morals, ethics and values and the fact that she hangs on them. Is she the most experienced person in the world? But she was running to be the Vice President, so we then put the most inexperienced person as the President. That didn't make any sense to me."

Well, a majority of American voters, unfortunately, chose the most inexperienced person as President. Barack Hussein Obama. He's clearly in over his head and fecking stuff up faster than Mr. Bean ever could!

I think I'm in love... Now, there's a woman with a mind of her own! I just love 'em! Oh, as long as they're conservative, that is...