Sunday, March 08, 2009

Prince Chuck: I Give Planet 100 Months!

Prince Charles on the right: "And how can I help you sell this stupid little thing?"


I think he's finally flipped out, the poor old Royal chap! Finally fapped himself daft, I daresay!

ht: Bourque Newswatch

The Prince of Wales is preparing to tell the world we have "less than 100 months to act" before the damage caused by global warming becomes irreversible.

I think he should instead worry that his mum will live to be, say, 150 and remain Queen the whole time, actually outliving him... now that'd be a catastrophe for the poor fellow, who obviously desperately wants to be a king...

And he ought to quit making a fool of himself, quit saying such assinine things such as if we don't start living like the Flintstones immediately, then after a hundred months we're royally fecked...

Yeah, right, of course, Your Daftness... Say, how's your good buddy Mr. Gore? Chat with him recently, eh?