Thursday, May 21, 2009

NannyGate Scandal Continues Making Headlines

Photobucket

Story here.

ht: NNW

"I hereby request that Ms. Dhalla stop claiming that she has the support of the Brampton Filipino Seniors Club and me," she writes.

"Both claims are false and should not be used in her defence in this inquiry."


Oh, my... fraudulently using someone's name for the purpose of looking better to the public.

Kaboom! Right in poor Ruby's face!

Of course, Ms. Dhalla must automatically say something to minimize the damage:

"I appreciate Ms. Villanueva's clarification; however she is not speaking on behalf of all the Brampton Filipino Seniors Club. Many members of the Filipino Seniors Club and community have expressed their support in letters, phone calls and emails."

Well, knowing Ruby, I'm sure she'll understand if I reserve judgement on whether that statement is factual or just more of the same. After all, the woman who said that Ruby's lying, well, Ruby's contradicting her. Is it just me, or is there a disquieting pattern developing?