Thursday, July 16, 2009

Democrat Gets Blasted For "Racial" Attitude

What do you expect from someone representing the Democratic Party, the Party of the Ku Klux Klan, Slavery and Segregation?

Alford: "All that's condescending, and I don't like it. It's racial. I don't like it. I take offense to it. As an African-American and a veteran of this country, I take offense to that!"

As Boxer tried to explain her point, Alford grew angrier:

Alford: "We are referring to the experts regardless of their color. And for someone to tell me, an African-American, college-educated veteran of the United States Army that I must contend with some other black group and put aside everything else in here -- this has nothing to do with the NAACP and really has nothing to do with the National Black Chamber of Commerce. We're talking energy and that road the chair went down, I think, is god-awful."

Clearly, the Democrats have been misrepresenting themselves, with the help of the Old Media, as the party of equality.