Friday, February 22, 2008

Inexplicably Bizarre: Crowd Allowed Into Obama Event Unchecked For Weapons

UPDATE: Scroll down to see

Police: Secret Service ordered us to stop checking entrants

Most bizarre, isn't it?

Supposedly it was to "speed up the line". Yeah, right. Good reason. Let 'em all in; assume they're all unarmed.

Rather makes one wonder whether the authorities care at all about security anymore. Add up all the evidence...


UPDATE: "I’ve been a cop too long not to know that there is something bigger going on here." -- Dallas police officer, referring to orders to "stand down" on Obama security detail.

(Emphasis mine)


23 February 2008: Dallas, Texas police officer Donald Strong* could not believe what he was hearing – an order issued by the United States Secret Service to “stand down” at a Wednesday rally at the Reunion Arena where Democratic presidential candidate Barak Obama was to address a crowd of nearly 20,000 people. “About 90 minutes before the start of the event, an order was issued to stop the most basic protective security procedures. We had the manpower - it didn’t make sense,” stated the officer.

(...)

“I felt that there was something wrong with the order [to stand down] but I was told not concern myself, that it was being handled. But it was not being handled. When I continued to voice my concern, I was told to ‘stay out of it,’” stated the officer, who added that he fears going public with the information could jeopardize his job. Although the rally went forth as planned without incident, Officer Strong believes that there is something else – something more nefarious going on. “The manpower was there – it was not an issue. Why would we be told to stand down? It made no sense. There needs to be an investigation [of this incident] and the individual who ultimately issued the order needs to be identified. I’ve been a cop too long not to know that there is something bigger going on here.”

No wonder they call it the "Secret Service"!

Interesting parallel: Secret Service appear to stand down (???) minutes prior to JFK assassination: Watch video below:





Don't ask me what I make of all this. You'll have to make your own analysis!

Also of interest: Not-seen-before-by-myself, graphic footage of assassination indicating JFK was shot twice, once in chest/shoulder or back area, then in frontal right side of head. I don't know whether this has been on TV, as I never saw it, but it's the most graphic, clear and full-color footage I ever saw. Warning: graphic, shocking. Watch at your own risk.