Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Fake "Healer" Benny Hinn Under Scrutiny For Fraud

Fraud artist Benny Hinn

Story here. h/t: NationalNewswatch.com

He could've taken on the role of Al Gore in the Global Warming Scam very easily.

He could make Bill Clinton look like a puny amateur when it comes to bullshit.

He can't heal anyone.

How do I know? Trust me; I know. He didn't heal me; I still can't hear a thing. Thanks for nothing, you big fat fake fraud!

The guy's no different from a politician who uses tax dollars for personal enrichment. And like such politicians, he doesn't deliver on his promises. Remember the Liberals? They promised to heal us of the affliction known as "GST". They didn't heal us. Just like Hinn doesn't heal anyone.

Hope they shut him down.

If he wants to make money by bullshitting guillible, desperate people, then maybe he should've entered the Democratic Presidential Nomination race!

And... WTF is up with his hair? Looks like a hat!