Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Women Prefer Muscular Men to Out-Of-Shape Ones: Study

Read about it here.

In a nutshell:


"Women are predisposed to prefer muscularity in men," said study author David Frederick of UCLA.


I guess this means that Michael "Sicko" Moore ain't gonna get lucky...

And I'm now motivated to walk around in a tight tank top again... well, after I cut off about 20 pounds and shave my back and shoulders (wait- anyone seen any study indicating that the ladies like guys who look like werewolves, before I take the razor to my to-be-again-shredded-and-bulging physique? I'd really rather not have to go to the trouble of shavin' the ol' bod and really don't mind looking quasi-apelike)...

Hey, guys... you better get your asses to the gym. Oh, and you lady readers ought to go to the gym and pump iron, too... partly 'cause that's where we guys are, and we wanna meet ya!

Besides, don'tcha remember what Arnold once famously said about a "good pump"?