Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Another High-Profile "Gay" Converts to Straight

Story here.

It keeps on happening, perhaps every day, yet the GLBT movement/lobby continues to ignore and condemn these folks who dare to exercise their right to choose who they want to be, what they want to do, how to live, how to think...

The evidence keeps mounting that it's a matter of choice, of preference. It's empirical and becoming statistically significant.

Weigh this against the hoaxical nature of the GLBT's claims that it's "genetically predetermined" and use your intelligence to formulate your point of view on this.

What many of the GLBTs will probably hate even more is that the former prominent homosexual/"gay" rights activist says that God liberated him.

"I hope I can share my story," he said. "I feel strongly God has put me here for a reason. Even in the darkest days of late-night parties, substance abuse and all kinds of things – when I felt like, 'Why am I here, what am I doing?' – there was always a voice there.

"I didn't know what to call it, or if I could trust it, but it said 'hold on.'"

(...)

"'coming out' from under the influence of the homosexual mindset was the most liberating, beautiful and astonishing thing I've ever experienced in my entire life."


Powerful words, indeed. They'll be viciously condemned by the GLBT movement/lobby.

They'll see him as an "apostate", much like Muslims who leave Islam and are often reviled and murdered for doing so. I hope no one ever hurts Mr. Glatze for exercising his human rights and daring to be different.

They'll try to silence him, deny him his First Amendment right, deny him his supposed "right to choose" who he will be, how he'll live, how he'll think, how he'll believe, etc. Yes, the oh, so-tolerant GLBT movement/lobby. They demand their rights but don't want anyone else to have theirs.

The MSM, kowtowing to pressure from the powerful, well-financed, well-connected GLBT lobby, will ignore him.

But the fact remains that he's a real person and he converted to straightness. This is undeniable. We must accept!


You can read Mr. Glatze's story, told in his own words here.