Monday, March 05, 2007

Top Scientist Changes Mind on Climate Change

Story here. Links to other similar stories about the "deniers" also at that link (we should be proud to deny that which is false, shouldn't we? I'm a "denier" and proud of it! I deny the lies of the corrupt hard left!).


(Excerpt):

Calling the arguments of those who see catastrophe in climate change "simplistic and obscuring the true dangers," Dr. Allegre especially despairs at "the greenhouse-gas fanatics whose proclamations consist in denouncing man's role on the climate without doing anything about it except organizing conferences and preparing protocols that become dead letters." The world would be better off, Dr. Allegre believes, if these "denouncers" became less political and more practical, by proposing practical solutions to head off the dangers they see, such as developing technologies to sequester C02. His dream, he says, is to see "ecology become the engine of economic development and not an artificial obstacle that creates fear."

(End excerpt)



Meanwhile, back here in Canada...

Maybe Dr. David Suzuki needs to take a good, hard, looooong look at himself in the mirror and ask:

"Am I a scientist... or am I a money-loving, radical political activist hellbent on intimidating while failing to be positive and constructive... and failing to personally practice what I preach? What the hell has happened to me? People used to look up to me, respect me..."

As I've said before, as a little boy, I wanted to be just like David Suzuki when I grew up. Well, I'm now grown up and am glad that I'm NOT like Dr. Suzuki! I don't understand what happened to him. He no longer has credibility, nor integrity.