Thursday, March 15, 2007

Global Warming Theory Bunk: Environmental Scientist

Here's another good article to add to the debate.

Read it for yourself.

Myself: I know a scam when I see it. I know mass delusion, hysteria, etc. when I see it. And that's what the whole climate-change alrarmism is.

Funny how the world doesn't worry nearly enough about the very real, totally proven threat of international terrorism, but is going bonkers over a theory which is being overhyped beyond the pale.

Remember: a fool and his money are soon parted.

And the alarmists are demanding billions while doing their scaremongering.

Hmm... demanding people hand over money after scaring the hell out of them on the mere basis of a controversial theory which includes bizarre, unthinkable claims akin to the end of all life on earth as we know it and so on... isn't that a crime? A con? A scam? A swindle?

Geez... people are so daft, so guillible.

The scammers are lucky that it's impossible to prosecute the whole lot of them, or perhaps even one. I guess that's the genius of it... maximum potential for getting filthy rich... none of the risk!

Well, I'm not falling for the con. You can fall for it if you want. I don't care. But if you do, I'll have a good laugh at your expense soon enough!