Friday, July 14, 2006

Hezbollah "Pearl Harbors" Israel With UAV

Stories here & here & everywhere.

Like I said in the post immediately below, the Islamists want war, for it is the will of "Allah", as cited by the Koran. Muslims are required to wage jihad against those who aren't Muslims... just because they aren't Muslims, period.

That's why they've been bombing Israel for a long time now. That's why they won't release the IDF soldiers. That's why they Pearl Harbored the Israeli navy.

Just listen to them gleefully declare "all out war"... they're bloodthirsty to the max. They're emulating their Prophet.

Just watch them... they don't want to end the war... they want it to get worse and expand... all over the world. For them, the more jihad, the better.

This time I think the "hostilities" won't curtail due to a phony "ceasefire". I think it's actually "go time". Other nations will somehow be drawn into the conflict.

Perhaps we should prepare for what could very well be early going in WWIII... can we rule out the possibility?

At the same time I'd remind all that war is, after all, "hell", and we should brace ourselves accordingly. The unknown is indeed ominous.

I hope I'm wrong. I hope it'll end quickly.


"Of course, you realize this means war" -Bugs Bunny