Friday, May 07, 2010

Murderous 'Progressives": LEFTIST Anti-Gov't Protestors Kill Three

Nothing to see here.  The murderers are "progressive" liberal leftists who believe in "social justice" and who like Obama, so it's ok.  After all, those folks died in the name of "social justice".  Everything justifies "social justice", after all, even the deaths of millions and millions of people...

Let's tell big, fat lies about the American Tea Party Patriots instead.  They're the bad guys, not the murderous "progressive" liberal leftist pro-"social-justice" Obama whorshippers...

2 comments:

Canuckguy said...

I'm off topic Sentinel but you should send a note of condolence to your lefty friends at StageLeft as their site got infected. Probably a right wing conspiracy.

Canadian Sentinel said...

Nooooo! Ah, it must've been the Chinese Communist Spies who did it.

I once thought my site/computer was infected and a virus caused me to lose the entire HD and six years of files, too, but now I know what happened.

I downloaded a free/temporary-use antivirus program via Bell Canada and did a cleanup with that, for a change (was using Norton). Problem is that they used a corporate/institutional version which was devastatingly defective and treated the "Autostart" program of Windows as if a virus, thus removing it. Consequence? I couldn't boot up, and this happened to many organizations as well who used the same thing (think it was McAfee). So I had to wipe out the whole HD and start over from factory-scratch with my recovery disk. Note to self: Buy an external USB HD and back up the whole feckin' hard drive from now on!