Thursday, April 06, 2006

The Turning Point For a Defector from JuF

From "Exposing the Fuqra":

Post: A Trip to Pakistan.

Excerpts:

In 1999 I was asked from a high ranking "official" if I was interested in visiting our Murshid Kamil( perfect guide). I was like YES, WHEN CAN I LEAVE? I soon started to prepare for a trip to a place unknown to me. So in mid 99 I was on a plane with some other members of the jamaat. We landed in lahore pakistan about 3:30am lahore time. We were quickly brought thru the airport via "special guards" later I found out they were the pakistani intel who were close to the Sheikh. We Arrived in a place called Mian Mir village, a grand village with shrines and many people very loyal to the Sheikh.

(...)

One particular time we were at the shrine of Mian mir Qadri, a sufi saint revered by Muslims and sikhs, and one pakistani spoke to us in urdu and we didnt understand it at that time so the Sheikh said something back to him, then the man said in perfect english to us, " do u have any money for me" we were all laughing, this guy spoke perfect english and he is a beggar, then it was scary because they found him dead about 6 hrs later, stating he was a mossad agent and his cover was blown. Hmmm how special, a pakistani mossad agent.

After these months we were told that our time with our Sheikh has expired and we will be leaving in 7 days, The last week of our trip we went out and got to shop for our families, we lived and ate like Kings. after landing back in new yorks jfk airport my thoughts were 100% different about all I heard about the Sheikh. I was hurt, confused, felt lied to taken advantage of and angry.

That, FH tells us, was the "beginning of the end" of his association with this sinister group.

Read it all.