Sunday, November 12, 2006

Google Ignores Veterans' Day for Eighth Straight Year

WND: (Read it!)

That Google, the online search engine, is beginning to scare the hell out of me. It's looking more and more as if it's evil, actually!

Google simply refuses to honor the American veterans. It honors all sorts of things except for the veterans and for Christmas and Easter, both Christian holidays. Getting the picture now?

Google allows China to block such words as "democracy" and "human rights", making itself a party to totalitarian censorship in the name of the almighty buck.

Google consistently acts against the Republicans and in favor of the Democrats.

Google's CEO gave as much money as legal to John Kerry, Howard Dean and Hillary Clinton.

I believe Google hates America.

Why do they honor Canadian war veterans but not American ones? This makes me sad and angry.

And I'm thinking about why on earth I'm still using Google's Blogger/Blogspot service to blog. What's the matter with me? These folks at Google have a clearly militant leftist agenda. At least I don't pay a cent for it.

Hell, it wouldn't surprise me if they shut down my blog for criticizing them. But don't worry- if they do that, I'll just continue on another service provider... and a better one, too!

Google sucks! Pass it on!

Use other search engines whenever possible. I do.