Tuesday, October 14, 2008

What Happened To Canada?

Once upon a time, Canadians knew what it means to be Canadian. It's time to say again what it means to be Canadian, so...

"I am a Canadian,
a free Canadian,
free to speak without fear,
free to worship God in my own way,
free to stand for what I think right,
free to oppose what I believe wrong,
free to choose those who shall govern my country.
This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold
for myself and for all mankind."

What happened?

Do you think that if we started going around saying the above, which are actually the words of the late Prime Minister John Diefenbaker, and are also included in the Canadian Bill of Rights, some mentally-disordered extremists wouldn't read scary stuff into those words and accuse us of fomenting hatred or something like that? That no one would be hauled before the liberal-fascist "human rights" kangaroo kkkourts and be stripped of their rights... unless, of course, they stand up and fight for them, like Ezra Levant, Mark Steyn and MacLean's magazine (these are the very first folks to not be found guilty of "hatred"... the very first... wonder why... 'cause the People are watching, 'cause they'd go to the Supreme Court and make the liberal fascists of the HRCs answer for violating our rights?).

So I've published those beautiful words herein. Proudly. The words make me feel good. In fact, I practice herein what they preach!