Wednesday, May 09, 2007

CN Suing 'Native' Terrorists for Rail Blockage

Bet they didn't see this coming.

Perhaps the homeowners of Caledonia should sue the "Six Nations" terrorists for their continuing occupation and campaign of terror against them. Clearly, the terrorists are hurting innocent people, violating their rights, as well as violating all kinds of laws.

I say make the "Six Nations" pay big time. We're talking millions and millions here!

If the police won't uphold the law, particularly criminal law, when it comes to "Natives", then there's always the civil courts.

Sue 'em! They didn't want to go to court to make their claims on land... yet they're going to court anyway. How ironic, eh?

It's time to act civil. Civil people go to court. They don't occupy other peoples' land just because they think it's actually theirs. Nor do they commit terrorism.

And, lest anyone call me names... remember, this is my opinion, to which I'm entitled. The Charter of Rights and Freedoms guarantees me this right to express my opinion. If you disagree, fine. But I, too, am allowed to differ.