Wednesday, December 05, 2007

British Senior Ordered To Take Farts Outside

Story here. h/t: NationalNewswatch.com

Oh, heh-heh-heh! Just click the link and read it. It's quite amusing!

Mr Fox, a club regular for 20 years, said: "I am happy to oblige them, there is no problem. I do get a bit windy - I am an old fart now."

(...)

In its letter to the retired bus driver, the club said: "After several complaints regarding your continual breaking of wind (farting) while in the club, would you please consider that your actions are considered disgusting to fellow members and visitors.

"You sit close to the front door, so would you please go outside when required. So please take heed of this request."

(...)

"I think someone has complained about the noise. I am a loud farter, but there is no smell.


Heh- them British. Funny people! He can join the other chaps outside smoking their fags.