Monday, May 08, 2006

Wanted AQ Jihadist a McGill Grad

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Story here.

Excerpts:

Last Sunday evening, (CFP) discovered a photograph identified as "Ciro Vitolo"--a dead ringer for El Shukrijumah--in a framed picture with the graduating engineering Class of 1998 on display in the hallway of the third floor in McMaster University’s John Hodgin’s engineering building.

(...)

There’s a $5-million bounty on the head of El Shukrijumah, who is being sought by the FBI and CIA in connection with a plot to detonate a dirty bomb--a conventional explosive laced with radioactive material. El Shukrijumah has been described as "the next Mohammad Atta" by American authorities.

(...)

"They lived in the basement apartment and he had lots of male, Middle-Eastern visitors, who never seemed to stay very long when they visited him. He would come and find me if I happened to be working in the basement area and ask me, politely to leave. When I asked him why, he told me he had friends coming over and had something to talk over with them privately. If I had to take my time with something I was working on, they wouldn’t talk while I was there."


Whooo... maybe you know one of those jihad guys... better check out pictures of wanted terrorists just to be safe... after all, they're everywhere... nothing's stopping them, really, from setting up and operating sleeper cells...

Let's keep our eyes open and stand on guard for thee.