Saturday, June 02, 2007

Kyoto Protocol: More Damning Evidence It's a Scam

Story here. h/t: NationalNewswatch.com

Yes... it's damning. Best read it. The evidence tells you what you need to know. Just remember to think outside the box prescribed to you by those who preach the climate-change-is-our-fault propaganda.

It's a scam based on a big hoax. How many times need I say it?

Consensus, schmonsensus. Peer-reviewed "scientific data", yeah, sure. Not impressed.

Hmm... could this be the greatest white-collar crime in the history of the world?

Will Kyoto permanently cast upon the scientific profession an image of corruption, hoaxery, fraud?

Everyone's corruptibe. Every organization's corruptible.

Anyone who thinks that there are individuals, groups, organizations, that cannot be corrupted, is delusional and small-minded about the reality of the world.

It's really not about the environment, nor about so-called "climate change" supposedly stemming from human activities.

It's about making money via a huge scam. Period.


Hmm... I wonder... if I eat less of the farty foods while simultaneously flooring my car's accelerator, thus burning more fossil fuel, does this mean I can sell "emissions credits" and get filthy rich, too, despite the fact that I'm really not reducing my overall emissions? After all, this is essentially the kind of nonsense that's going on... and worse. Too bad I don't qualify to be granted any of these "credits", which means I cannot get rich like so many are, based on such a scam...

But the companies who participate in this scam... they do so because this scam is legal!