Sunday, December 06, 2009

Capt Kirk Vs El Rushbo Re Healthcare

This is good stuff. One almosts expects the Captain to start a brawl! Funny, I often have discussions just like this with leftists...



Rush has the transcript, which begins as an explanation...
RUSH: Now, you will remember, I was in Los Angeles this past summer. I forget when it was. But I did many, many things on that trip out there. I was there for four days, I did The Family Guy, and I also taped a two-hour interview, or what turned out to be two hours with William Shatner for a show he has on the Biography Channel called Shatner's Raw Nerve. It is going to be the premiere episode, the debut episode of the season, a personal conversation with me, and I think the show is a half hour. I don't know how they're going to edit this down. But they have put out a promo, and here is the audio from the promo that they are running.
Ya know, I've gotta get one of those implant thingies (See that hi-tech-looking stuff on Rush's ear? That actually enables him to hear, and it's not a hearing aid, either). Works for Rush, who actually wouldn't hear a thing otherwise. I'm now aware that the technology has changed and progressed so far since I was last evaluated as a kid, and now I see no reason why it won't work.

Then maybe I'll do the radio thing for us Canucks... Never know. ;)

Yep, gotta admit I now identify more with Rush Limbaugh than with the now-hard-left-wing Arnold Youknowwhoegger, who now actually doesn't look any better than I!


The entire engagement between the Captain and El Rushbo is actually on tonight, on Raw Nerve With William Shatner. 10 p.m. ET on the Biography Channel.