Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Expert Affidavit: Obama Birth Certificate is a "Forgery"



Affidavit here.
I, Douglas B. Vogt, am over 18 years old, do not suffer from any mental impairment, have personal knowledge in the following and attest under penalty of perjury that I have knowledge and expertise in documents, typesetting, imaging, scanners and document imaging programs. Based on my 29-years of knowledge and expertise the following is true and correct.

What I Discovered is that the information presented at the White House News Conference at 8:48 a.m. regarding the Obama Certificate of Live Birth (COLB), supposedly obtained from the Hawaii Department of Health on Monday April 25, 2011, was not entirely correct and was a deliberate attempt to conceal the truth that the certificate presented was a forgery.

(The proof at the link)

 Conclusion

The preponderance of evidence leads me to conclude that the Certificate of Live Birth, the White House presented at the 8:48 a.m. news conference and not mentioned on television an hour later, is a forgery.  (...)

I, too, am convinced that Obama's supposed "birth certificate" is a forgery.  I'd have to be an idiot not to!  Examine the evidence if you will, yourself...  If you haven't already been doing so.

(CLICK ON THE PIC TO ENLARGE AND READ THE CHARGES)

1 comment:

∞ ≠ ΓΈ said...

Senate Republican leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.)

“[A]fter years of discussions and months of negotiations, I have little question that as long as this president is in the Oval Office, a real solution is unattainable,” McConnell said. “I was one of those who had hoped we could do something big for the country. But in my view the president has presented us with three choices: smoke and mirrors, tax hikes or default. Republicans choose none of the above. I hoped to do good — but I refuse to do harm.”

My question is why in the world will they not pursue Article II Section 1 Clause 5 of the US constitution?