Saturday, January 05, 2008

British Blogger Facing Arrest for Telling Truth about Islam

Lionheart advises us that he's going to be arrested by the British state apparatus for telling the truth about radical Islam and its real and rapidly growing threat to Britain.

h/t: Always on Watch


From the Lionheart himself:

I am currently out of the Country and on my return home to England I am going to be arrested by British detectives on suspicion of Stirring up Racial Hatred by displaying written material" contrary to sections 18(1) and 27(3) of the Public Order Act 1986.

This charge if found guilty carries a lengthy prison sentence, more than what most paedophiles and rapists receive, and all for writing words of truth about the barbarity that is living in the midst of our children, which threatens the very future of our Country.

(...)



How dare any Moslem try and silence the truth from being told by an Englishman about the Islamic enemy in our midst within the British homeland.

Who have I killed, who have I threatened to kill? No one, all I have done is written about my reality on a computer screen, and now I face going to prison in my own country for standing up for myself and others.

What has happened to those who threatened my life or who have killed my friends - NOTHING - This is British justice in the 21st Century - Shove your British Labour justice because it is worthless to the Englishman whose country this is, whose country you have destroyed.

Who blew up trains and buses on 7/7, who tried blowing up cars in London and Glasgow, who is seeking to detonate a dirty bomb upon the streets of Great Britain and who believes that non-Islamic territory is to be viewed as 'the house of war and must be converted at all costs', I dont think you will find it is me, but I have no problem with educating others to the threat, the threat that this 'Loony Labour Government' is pretending is not real - The former Home Secretary knew what he was talking about.

(...)

I do not want to go to prison for many years for standing up for my children and other childrens futures, it is an injustice within what is supposed to be a civilized democratic society and people need to know what is happening, that my government is now seeking to silence me from speaking the truth about the war that has been declared against us all.

Today it is me and my blog and tomorrow it is you and your blog.

Please help me get this message out there by raising the awareness of this injustice, then my State Sanctioned arrest will not be in vain.