Friday, November 18, 2005

Support the Troops

From Rebekah at Eye Of The Storm:
OPERATION GREEN SHIRT, YELLOW RIBBON

Okay, it's offical now. Operation Green shirt/ Yellow ribbon has been launched! Please spread the word. From now on, every Friday wear green(preferably hunter green) with a yellow ribbon on your lapel or around your wrist. This is a counter to the movement to wear black "until our troops come home".The green will symbolize our support for our troops and their mission. They are placing their lives on the line for a noble cause and we must never forget it.The yellow will symbolize our hope for them to come home soon, safe and sound.Like I said, please spread the word on your blogs, and comment on others' blogs as well. That's what I'm gonna do.
It's an excellent idea. I'm going to buy a couple of new green shirts. Wonder where I can get a yellow ribbon? 'Course, I could make one myself out of some yellow ribbon... duh!
You go, Rebekah!